Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
A Pristine Lake Formed By A Volcanic Eruption 7,700 Years Ago.
Every hyperbole, simile, metaphor can be used to describe this incredible, stupendous, extraordinary, remarkable and astounding lake. Although I could use every synonym of amazing, I think it’s best to have you peruse through my photos as it better portrays Crater Lakes magnetic appeal. So without further ado, start scrolling then immediately book your flight, rental car, train, bus, moped, bike, hotel or camping spot for an enchanting weekend at Crater Lake National Park.
- What: Crater Lake National Park
- Where: South Central Oregon
- Hours: Open 24hrs. Closures during heavy snowfall can occur.
- Fees: $10 and up. Depending on size of vehicle
- Accommodation: Hotels and Campsites available. Book well in advance during peak seasons.